Sunday, August 21, 2005

White Sox Win!


The White Sox won today! I was there with Cean, Amir, and Lyman (a few guys I used to hang out with back in the day). The highlights of the game were my 4th inning bratwurst with sour craut, 4 4th inning homers off of Randy Johnson of the Yankees, and my 6th inning nachos. I'm still kicking myself for getting the nachos rather than another brat. Anyway, below is a picture of me and Cean at the stadium, and a picture of the stadium off of my palm pilot camera.

4 comments:

~Heidi 8) ~ said...

wow that looked like a lot of fun and the bratwurst sounded good too. I missed getting good street meat when I was in TO :( sniff sniff...neways glad to see the updates and pic. Check out amy's site as she's written a couple more then me since thur.
love you all lots!!!! give same some lovin from me

Anonymous said...

I haven't been a fan of nachos since we lived in Bozeman. There was this place we called Ghetto bowl where we would go because on mondays you could bowl for 1 dollar per game. The great part was that if you ordered nachos while you were bowling, they pulled them out of where the shoes were kept! Nachos will never be the same.

Burly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Burly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.