Thursday, December 03, 2009

Things that I Love - Cleveland-ish Edition: The Library


Living near the library has been very fun and very convenient.  It's a hub of activity in town and we like the activity (even if it means traffic on our corner).  The kids love playing in the children's area.

I'd like to say that I love checking out lots of books, but I mainly love checking out DVD's, Blu-ray discs - including new releases.  On some days I'll tell Naomi I'm taking the trash out (which I am) and two minutes later I walk into the house with a new video.  We haven't checked out any movies from the video store since we've moved here. 

Also, Betty-Jean (Naomi's mom) loves checking out a stack of magazines every time she comes to visit.

1 comment:

~Heidi 8) ~ said...

I have to agree and state my jealousy..my library here hasn't got anywhere near the assortment of DVD's and never any new ones!
sniff sniff..yes I'm complaining!