Sunday, December 20, 2009

Interview with the Burly Kids

What do you want to be when you grow up, Luke?

"When I grow up I want to be [pause] bigger.  I want to drive a van.  I want to be a daddy."

What do you want to be when you grow up, Ben?

"I want to be a fire department."


[later he said while the others were being asked what they want to be when they grow up he said ...]


"I want to be a snowman when I grow up."

Are you going to move out when you get older, Ben?

"I'm going to live in a house by myself."

Don't you want to live with anybody, Ben?

"I want to live in a blue house."

But will you live with somebody or by yourself?

"I want to sleep in a bed that's warm and toasty."

What do you want to be when you grow up, Sam?

"I want to be a mailman and a construction worker and policeman and a SCIENTIST."

No comments: