Saturday, January 21, 2006

Editing the Blogspot

In case you're wondering, I've edited the links on the right hand column of this page. I've tried to alphabetize and/or categorize the blogs. If you're a friend who is not linked, it's because I don't like your blog, it's probably because you don't update very often. The only exception to this is my sister-in-law, Heidi Smith who is notorious for going long stretches without blogging. That's right, Heidi, I just called you out (and challenged you) on a public blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Look often on Heidi's page only to see that she generally does an annual update. She could be back in Honduras and we would not even know. I would send her care packages if I knew where she was! LOL
Doug

~Heidi 8) ~ said...

I know I know I know I know...hummmm wonder where he gets that from lol I have been trying to get a blog out but amy just keeps beating me to it. It has been crazy here since I got back but hopefully you'll get a decent blog in the next day or 2. Report cards are due..and soccer team just adds to the lack of time I have. I promise..I'll try to get better :)

~Heidi 8) ~ said...

oh and doug yes I am back :D heheh here til june ;) lol and have taken quite a liking to Nutella since Christmas.